Why Choose Empowered Recovery?
Though many believe that selecting a suitable rehab or treatment program simply requires them to locate a rehab that can offer treatment for a specific disorder, such as an addiction, choosing a rehab center goes well beyond this.
Find out more about our rehab here or contact us directly to discuss your requirements with us today.
Comprehensive Treatment Options
- Partial hospitalization treatment - Clients who commit to a partial hospitalization treatment program attend our rehab for several hours a day. This particular treatment option is suitable for those who require additional support and medical supervision.
- Intensive outpatient treatment - Unlike our partial hospitalization program, our intensive outpatient treatment allows clients to continue their day-to-day life while attending therapy sessions for several hours a week.
- Outpatient programming - This is a less intense form of intensive outpatient treatment. During outpatient programming, clients attend a reduced number of therapy and counseling sessions.
Compassion, Integrity and Honesty
At Empowered Recovery, we aspire to:
- Put people first - Our clients are at the heart of everything we do, and we want to support them however we can.
- Be positive - Receiving treatment for mental health or addiction can be daunting, which is why we aim to maintain a positive and caring nature.
- Offer top-tier clinical and medical services - We want our services to be the best of the best, which is why we only hire professionals that are experts in their field.
“ No looking back now! The care was exemplary and you can tell the staff really care about you. I’m still in touch with my recovery coach regularly who has been a massive help.” - Kirstie, Former Client
With a personalized plan, each client receives:
- Closely monitored medical care
- Access to safe, non-addictive medication if needed
- Individual therapy to develop coping skills and life skills
- Access to support groups and group therapy
If you choose Empowered Recovery, our medical staff will monitor your progress. Doing so will enable them to adapt any treatments, such as medication and therapy, as needed.
Target Drug and Alcohol Addiction
We provide drug and alcohol detox treatments to help clients take their first steps to recovery. Medically supervised, detox is the safest way to remove harmful substances from the body. Receiving the correct medication additionally helps reduce the chances of relapse.
- Constant care and support from staff
- Family therapy
- Individual therapy
- Support groups
- Safe, medically supervised detox
- Regular medical checkups
A Range of Therapy Choices
Though the therapy incorporated into your personalized treatment program may differ, our therapy options typically include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
Although the thought of progressing through therapy may seem daunting, taking advantage of these evidence-based practices offers the best recovery outcomes for each client.
Benefits of regular therapy include:
- Improved communication skills
- Developing healthy coping mechanisms
- Learning lifelong skills
- Improved emotional intelligence
- Treat mental health concerns
- Support clients through addiction treatment
By providing comprehensive care to all clients, Empowered Recovery aims to set each individual on the path to success. We focus on physical detox and education through therapy to promote life skills and healthy coping methods.
Support For Friends and Family Members
For this very reason, we also provide support for friends and family members supporting an individual through rehab. This support can be sought via email, telephone, and family therapy.
We Are Here for You
“Thank you Empowered Recovery for helping my son with such compassion and for all the family therapy sessions which were amazing for everyone.” - Tom, Parent of Former Client